King Chemical Case Study Solution

1284 Words6 Pages
Company Introduction
King Chemicals Corporation is one of the oldest and leading household Insecticide brands manufacturing company of Pakistan. In addition to this they also manufacture premium quality Fabric, Surface, Personal and Air care products in Pakistan.
These products are distributed all over Pakistan through our effective supply chain system to fulfill the everyday needs of people. Kings Chemical believes in innovating quality products, highly effective and easy to use in order to serve our customers better. Our Household Insecticide category is dominated by our flagship insecticides range to cater and respond the needs of our customers and consumers. They also provide privately labeled products/ Original Equipment Manufacturing
…show more content…
Deep insight knowledge about market needs and consumer behavior.
2. Efficient Team to satisfy consumer wants and attain their loyalty.
Kings Chemical work so hard to conduct their business with integrity - respecting their employees, their consumers and the environment around. They are committed to serve consumers with premium quality products for making their lives easy and to fulfill this commitment they work with great zeal and passion every day.
Company History
In 1984, Mr. Shiekh Muhammad Naseem founded King Chemical Corporation formerly known as Diamond Impex Corporation with an aim of introducing highly effective household insecticides in Pakistan which can be used as strong tools against germs and harmful insects.
Initially few insecticides were imported from Japan to Pakistan which had successful results due to their premium quality and affordability under the name of King.
Mr. S.M. Naseem introduced a wide range of household insecticide brands in the local markets.
Timeline – How different brands portfolio evolved:
1970’s – King became a well-known brand in household insecticide category for its highly effective formulation and premium quality Mat, Coils and Insect killing sprays were
…show more content…
This is used with a can or bottle that contains a payload and propellant under pressure. When the container 's valve is opened, the payload is forced out of a small hole and emerges as an aerosol or mist.
King Chemicals Corporation is one of the oldest and leading household Insecticide brands manufacturing company of Pakistan. In addition to this they also manufacture premium quality Fabric, Surface, Personal and Air care products in Pakistan.
The market size for aerosol is mainly with the three major markets in B2B i.e Automobile parts, Furniture and Paint.
In B2B wholesale Casta (importer) 7CF is the standout product, importers buy around 0.45 Million of Aerosol Sprays per year, That makes around 40% of the market share. Rest of all the products like DS, Glow, 7CP, universal etc have the remaining share of 60%.
Retail majorly are using 7CF that they get from the importers, paint industry rely heavily on the tin box paint instead of aerosol sprays in most of the cases.
Consumer basically don’t have much of the idea about aerosol sprays, they just get a certain amount of paint as per their need from retail shops. Yes few professional painters do use the aerosol spray paints as according o them it gives a better

More about King Chemical Case Study Solution

Open Document