Unit 9, Lesson 9: Digital Business Cards and Brochures
54.12— Define data mining.
54.13— Identify basic tools and techniques of data mining.
54.14— Explain the use of data mining in Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
54.15—Identify ethical issues of data mining.
Unit 9, Lesson 10: Digital Business Cards and Brochures
55.01—Publicize e-commerce site through non-Internet means such as mail, press release, broadcast media, print media, and specialty advertising.
55.02—Prepare a display advertisement for an e-commerce product or service.
55.03—Create offline ads for an e-commerce product or service. (flyer, handout, …show more content…
E-mail newsletter etiquette
1. Be brief. From the subject line to the "call-to-action," keep it short. Potential customers won't give you much time to make your pitch. They have places to go! People to see!
2. Use larger fonts. Minimum of 14pt font in the body, and 24pt for your headings.
3. Make big, noticeable "call-to-action" buttons for your customers to click. Make it as easy as possible to navigate where you want people to go.
4. Design your format to be "mobile-friendly," also called "responsive." Some newer programs can do this automatically. The key is you want it to look just as good on customers' phones as it does on their desktops.
5. Always include a "Subscribe / Unsubscribe" button somewhere in your email (typically the bottom). Most mass-mail services will include the unsubscribe button function. Are you content with your newsletter's content?
But what do you put in the newsletter?
The challenge is to create content that will make customers feel grateful. Something free is always good, but we don't want to give away the farm. Here are some content ideas:
1. Free download of a worksheet, e-book, or
Click here to unlock this and over one million essaysShow More
Children in this group were provided with base-10 and unit blocks. Each base 10 block is 1 cm × 1 cm × 10 cm in size. Each unit block is 1 cm × 1 cm × 1 cm in size. The research assistant gave explicit demonstrations of how to use both base-10 block and unit blocks to construct two-digit number. First, the research assistant placed out ten unit-blocks in a line and then put a base-10 block along to the ten unit-blocks.
Information Assurance Lab5: Introduction to Metasploit on Kali Linux Anti-Black Hats 1) Booting Kali Linux and starting Metasploit: 1d.) Why is it usually a bad idea to operate in the Linux environment as root? If you are unfamiliar with the concept of the root user, do a quick google search Answer: Root User: In Unix-like computer OSes, root is the conventional name of the user who has all rights or permissions (to all files and programs) in all modes (single- or multi-user. The root user can do many things an ordinary user cannot, such as changing the ownership of files and binding to network ports numbered below 1024.
Rainbow table: It is a pre computed table for reversing cryptographic hash functions, usually for cracking password hashes. Tables are usually used in recovering a plaintext password up to a certain length consisting of a limited set of characters. Ransaomware: The system that doesn’t allows users to proceed until the payment is done is generally known as Ransaomware. RAT programmes: RAT stands for ¨Remote Administrative Tool¨, it is a malware software, that allows a remote operator to control a system.
1. List and explain the top 5 factors that are required, at a bare minimum, to make an application secure. Security architecture, authentication, session management, access control, and input validation are the top five factors that make an application secure. Security architecture: OWASP verification requirements in security architecture verify all the application components and libraries that are present in the application are identified. A high level architecture of an application must be designed.
1)Campaign Campaign is when a person who holds political offices goes to different place giving their ideas and opinions about subjects hoping to gain the favor of the people. 2)Poll Poll is something that is used to determine how much support a person in political office has. Or how much support a person in a political office has lost. 3)Reapportionment Reapportionment is when a political office person has been reappointed to their current office holding.
Unit three covered the newsletter and the PowerPoint describing how we put together our newsletter and our design choices. I think putting together a newsletter is something that will greatly help us when we enter the job world. Companies use newsletter to get out information about their company and what projects they are working on. This unit gave us the tools to create a visually appealing newsletter and text that catches reader’s attention. Incorporating colors associated with the company relates the newsletter back to it.
Apply effective principles relevant to the content, organization, channel, and tone/style for the following types of business communication. Use a reader-friendly approach to balance the needs of the audience with the desires of the sender to produce messages that are clear, complete, compelling, concise, and correct, learn strategies and assessment. Find and properly incorporate secondary research. Develop and present an oral presentation for a targeted audience using effective delivery techniques and visual aids. The connection between my CID and English 101 & 102 is that all these classes help me to design, draft, and edit a variety of business message types.
1. Perception categories that significantly influenced walking frequency were landuse, and aesthetics and amenities. The safety, directness and continuity perception categories were not significant but had weak to moderate associations with land use and aesthetics perception. This implies improving perception of one category is bound to improve or negatively impact the perception of a correlated category. For example landuse perception was correlated with directness perception - which is intuitive, given that directness measured quick and easy access to land uses.
: Stretch Out Your Reach To Mobile Audiences With surpassing proliferation of mobile-friendly websites, businesses are aspiring to customize a responsive website design that can be accessed across various devices. You must know that the sales rate of handheld gadgets & tablets is expected to multiply in upcoming years and therefore, a responsive website design will play an eminent role to steer mobile audience towards your business. Accelerate Sales & Conversion
The use of digital signage has allowed organizations mainly restaurants and other businesses that need to respond to changes in inventory or introduce new items on a regular basis to capture the attention of consumers and market specific products to them. Three areas of marketing that have become the main focus points of digital technology are speed, personalization and reach and impact of campaigns. Tools like Lytics help in building in maintaining a customer profile with a strong focus on consumer preferences. Two tools which can be found today in marketing are: I) Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs) which use technology to organize and automate business and also help the firm to identify potential clients and generate leads through clicks, responses, and deals
Bremner also pointed out the steps to successfully pitch a press release. Bremner (2014) states, “1) Search relevant media plus contact information 2) send in information to those relevant media i.e, email, fax, calls 3) follow up by calling those relevant media again (highlighting key promotional messages/selling points) (p.
It focuses on three areas: (1) Audience analysis; (2) Idea development; (3) Message structuring. In short, the planning process should include analyzing the needs of your audience, developing sound ideas that meet their needs, and then structuring your message. The AIM planning processes unleashes your best thinking and allows you to deliver influential message. Effective business communicators regularly take the following actions to tailor messages to others: identify reader benefits and constraints, consider reader values and priorities, estimate personal credibility, anticipate reactions, and consider secondary audiences. Ideas analyze the business problems at hand; display excellence in business thinking.