Pampers - innovation and customer understanding Pampers is P&G’s biggest global brand, used by 25 million babies in about 100 different countries. In 2012, Pampers was the first of P&G’s brands to generate annual revenue of 10 billion dollar. But the road to success of Pampers since the launching in 1950’s has been challenging. A chemical engineer, Victor Mills,
Optical transceivers are use for transforming the data communications and telecommunications equipment. Currently our latest technology and high demand are 200G/100G Tunable C-Band CFP2-ACO Coherent Optical Transceiver (FTLC3321x3NL) .The distance coverange up to 2000km and data rate maximum is 256 Gb/s. Finisar Malaysia is set on twenty acres of land with 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space. About one third of this space is suitable for clean room operations. Located at free industrial zone Chemor Perak with total of 6000 employee working in Finisar Malaysia It all began when Finisar Corporation decided to transfer most of its manufacturing processes from a contractor to our very own facility to enable greater control of internal quality, intellectual property and cost-effectiveness.
Part 1: Company Presentation 1.1. The Global Company Founded in 1668 in Darmstadt (Germany) by Friedrich Jacob Merck, Merck is the oldest chemical and pharmaceutical company in the world. Today, Merck’s family hold 70% of company’s parts; the remaining 30% are publicly traded, taken by shareholders. In 2013, the turnover was 10.7 billion euros. Merck, proud of its values, puts innovation at the heart of its culture by investing last year 2 billion euros in the research and development sector.
2010- the company upgraded its ISO certificate to 9001:2008 and received Chief Minister’s Ratna Award 2011- On the occasion of 150th Birth Anniversary of Sir M. Vishverwaraya, KS&DL introduced Mysore Sandal Dhoop 2012- KS&DL introduced Mysore Sandal Millennium, India’s First premium soap. It is priced at Rs.720 per piece of 150 gm. “Mysore Sandal Millennium” is the first most expensive soap was manufactured and sold in India as its quality and ingredients are supreme. 2013- The company got its highest sales turnover and profit (322 crore in FY2013) on 22nd of Aug “National Award for Excellence Cost Manufacturing” Karnataka Soap and Detergents Ltd was placed as a winner in the public manufacturing (Medium Organization) category. 2014- In spite of stiff competition in the international market for Toilet Soaps, Talc & Incense Sticks, KSDL Export Sales got two major pride & prestige Best Export Performance Awards from CHEMEXCIL, Govt.
Company Background Tunas Manja Development & construction Sdn Bhd (TMDC), incorporated in 1994, an established company in the state of Pahang, Malaysia.. Tunas Manja Development & Construction is engaged in a range of property development and construction activities. Besides Tunas Manja Construction and Development is a private limited company incorporated in Malaysia on 10th November 1994. They are having more than 100 million of property development projects In the past, they are still rapidly growing with various projects in progress. From 2001 until 2006, they have done on eight project which all project is primarily in Kuantan, Pahang. On 2001, TMDC have complete the project for Pusat Komersial Batu 3 Sungai Isap Kuantan which done for twenty units storey terrace shop office, eight units two storey terrace house and eight units single storey medium low cost.
We also offer traditional rug bathing and washing processes which are especially successful with animal urine smells and stains. Our custom made rug centrifuge machine is the only one in the state at this stage, we are proud of this machine as it enables us to clean your rug to the highest standard available. You will also find that the Swift Rug Cleaners rug laundry also has a high tech rain water catchment system and filtrations system. Our water softening assists in the cleaning of the rugs dramatically as well as being kind to the environment. We are proud of our
Mehar Korayem Vartan Roupen Yara Khaled Mehrez Youssef Tarek CEMEX Egypt About CEMEX Egypt: Founded in 1906 in Mexico, it has grown gradually from being a local player to a top global company in Cement industry, with approximately 46,500 employees worldwide. Company’s Purpose, Mission and Values: Purpose Building a Better Future Mission To create sustainable value by providing industry-leading products and solutions to satisfy the construction needs of our customers around the world. Values Our values make up the essence of our culture: they express who we are, how we behave, and what we believe in. Ensure Safety • Ensure nothing comes before the health & safety of our people, contractors and the community • Make safety a personal responsibility
Our logistics team ensures that the orders are dispatched safely and delivered within the stipulated time. 1.10 Brass Push Cock We are featured amongst the prominent manufacturer, exporter and suppliers of Brass Push Cock in Gujarat, India. The offered push cock has been designed using premium grade brass which are acquired from reliable vendors of the market. The components and materials used in manufacturing the product are in adherence to quality standards set by the industry. The quality control team makes sure the offered brass has a long life and is rust-resistant.
Name of Unit: Sintex Industry Limited Sintex was incorporated in 1931 and commenced its operation with its textile mill at Kalol in Gujarat . Company diversified into manufacturing of water storage tanks in 1975 and has over the years moved up the plastic value chain by offering several technology intensive products and complete solutions including prefabricated structures, custom molded composites and monolithic construction etc. Plastic segment is now the Company’s flagship business which accounts for more than 90%of top line of the company with remaining 10% coming from textiles. Textile segment mainly caters to high-end and design intensive segment of the market, giving it better operating margins .the Company is implementing a diversification
The company has always believed that Corporate Social Responsibility goes beyond just adhering to statutory and legal compliances but creating social and environmental value while supporting its business objectives, thus reducing the operating costs; and at the same time enhancing relationships with key stakeholders and customers. Keshav Cement has also invested in a number of initiatives to maintain a strong CSR position for the future,