The Tagline Of Saffola Shakespeare's Hair Care Industry
827 Words4 Pages
sudhariye’ (Improved lifestyle today), exhorts every Indian to take up a healthy lifestyle. The tagline that was used by Saffola earlier was ‘Saffola Swasth ParivaarKe Dil ke Dhadkan.’
• A blend of Ricebran and Kardi oils in the ratio of 70:30 which has accompanying benefit of lowering cholesterol and at the same time enabling food cooked to absorb less oil has been launched under the brand name Saffola Gold by the company.
• With the launch of Silk-n-Shine you post-wash hair care product, the company made its forays into the beauty product segments.
• A new soap brand Aromatic-Marico was acquired by the company and it also introduces in the southern market a new brand called Mediker Plus.
• Nihar, which is spread over two segments-coconut oil and perfumed hair oils, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1200 million was acquired by the company from Hindustan Lever Ltd (HLL).
• The Marico Company limited has informed that it has acquired Manjal, the herbal bath soap brand from Oriental Extractions Private Limited (Oriental) for an undisclosed consideration.
• The company acquires Fiancee, a haircare brand after entering Egypt. 2007
• Mr Anand Kripalu was appointed by the Board of Directors of the Company, as Additional Non-Executive Director.
• The company has split its face value from RS 10/-to RS 1/-.
• In Corporate Advertising Category, Marico Uncommon Sense Campaign won Gold EFFIE . Saffola and Nihar Naturals won bronze each under the Consumer Products Category.