RECIPES OF GHANA
2lb of yams
1. Place the yams in cold, unsalted water.
2. Boil the water with the yams, and cook for approximately 25 minutes, or until the yams are soft.
3. Remove the yams, cool, and peel.
4. Mash the yams with the other ingredients.
5. Put the fufu mixture in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon or wire whisk until completely smooth. The fufu should have a sticky, slightly resilient consistency.
6. Shape the fufu into balls and serve warm.
Peanut Butter Soup
2 medium onions, chopped