RECIPES OF ISRAEL
Avacado and Fruit Salad
1. Peel and separate the grapefruit and tangerines. Cut the pineapple slices in half. Carefully peel the avocado and slice into strips.
2. Combine the fruit in a bowl. Toss with the dressing mixed with curry powder and sugar to taste.
3. Top with avocado slices and chill for at least one hour.
Avacado with Honey Sauce
1 onion, finely chopped
1. Mix together the onion, mustard, honey, lemon juice and olive oil. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Arrange the avocado wedges and grapefruit sections on four plates.
3. Spoon the honey sauce over each portion and serve.