Say Hello in the German Language
|English:||Good day||I’m called|
|German:||Guten Tag||Ich heisse|
|Pronunciation:||GOOT-en Tahk||Ich HI-sah|
Did You Know You Were Speaking German?
Words in English from the German language:
- Beginning German for Travellers
- German for Travelling
- Description of Game for Learning German Words for Colors
- English-German Picture Dictionary
- LEO German Dictionary
- Grammar of German
- BBC Languages: German
- Internet Handbook of German Grammar
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in German
- Computer Terms in German
- German Recipes
- The States of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Mark Twain’s "The Awful German Language"
- 19th Century German Stories
- German Literature Online
- CIA World Factbook: Germany
- Country Study of East Germany
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 83,812,810 people in the Germany, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Moldova, Namibia, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia (Europe), Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, the United States of American, and Uzbekistan who speak German.
Now you can say hello to 83,812,810 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: German, Standard
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.