Say Hello in the Hawaiian Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
|Hawaiian:||Aloha||‘O-(your name), ko’u inoa|
|Pronunciation:||Ah-loh-hah||OH-(your name), KOH-oo EE-noh-ah|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Hawaiian?
Words in English from the Hawaiian language:
- Kaua’i Visitor’s Bureau
- The Hawaiian Language an audio and visual presentation
- Native Tongue Hawaiian Glossary
- Hawaiian Dictionary
- Your Name In Hawaiian
- Hawaiian Language Profile
- Honolulu Star Bulletin: Hawaii Looking Back
- Celebrating the Birth of the Hula
- Virtual Lu’au
- History of Surfing
- Hawaiian Recipes
- Stories of an Ancient Island
Who Can You Talk To?
There are 2,000 people in Hawai’i and California in the United States of America who speak Hawaiian.
Now you can say hello to 2,000 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Hawaiian
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.