Online Literary Criticism Collection
Stephen Crane (1871 – 1900)
|Nationality: American||Periods: American: 1865-1900|
naturalism, realism, Red Badge of Courage
Our pages on these individual works by Stephen Crane
Check the links in the box to the right for possible criticism about individual works by Stephen Crane.
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about Stephen Crane currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- How Do You Spell “O”?
- This first chapter from a biography on Crane discusses the author’s childhood.
- Contains: Extensive Bio
- Author: Linda H. Davis
- From: Badge of Courage: The Life of Stephen Crane Chapter 1; Houghton Mifflin Company: 1998
- Stephen Crane
- This page from the companion web site to XJ Kennedy and Dana Gioia’s “Introduction to Fiction” text includes a biography, critical overview, and bibliography of the writer.
- Contains: Sketch, Bibliography, Commentary
- Author: XJ Kennedy and Dana Gioia
Sorry. There are no other sites about Stephen Crane in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Stephen Crane outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Stephen Crane:
Stephen Crane on the About network:
Factual information on Stephen Crane:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Stephen Crane‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013