Online Literary Criticism Collection
Thomas De Quincey (1785 – 1859)
|Nationality: British||Periods: British: 19th Century|
essayist and critic; wrote Confessions of an English Opium Eater
- The Landors, Leigh Hunt, De Quincey
- This lengthy analysis of the authors’ lives and works includes sections on “Walter Savage Landorï¿½s prose and verse”, “His classicism “, “Leigh Huntï¿½s influence” and “De Quinceyï¿½s mastery in ornate prose.”
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Criticism, Bibliography
- Author: George Saintsbury
- From: The Cambridge History of English and American Literature Volume XII: English, The Romantic Revival, The Nineteenth Century, I
- Thomas De Quincey (1785-1859)
- Short biography, with recommendations for further reading.
- Contains: Sketch, Bibliography, Works List
- From: Pegasos http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/
Sorry. There are no other sites about Thomas De Quincey in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Thomas De Quincey outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Thomas De Quincey:
Thomas De Quincey on the About network:
Factual information on Thomas De Quincey:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Thomas De Quincey‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013