Say Hello in the Tagalog Language
|English:||Good afternoon||My name is|
|Tagalog:||Magandang tanghali po||Ako si|
|Pronunciation:||Ma-gan-DANG tang-HA-lee poh||Ah-ko see|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Tagalog?
Words in English from the Tagalog language:
|boondocks (from "bundok," mountain)|
- Tagalog Lessons
- Tagalog Greetings and Phrases
- Expressions and Greetings in Tagalog
- Tagalog Grammar
- Tagalog Idioms
- Tagalog Language Profile
- Project Gutenberg: Books in Tagalog
- Country Study of the Philippines
- The Philippines – Encyclopedia.com
- Love and Courtship in Filipino Culture
- Philippine Cuisine
- CIA World Factbook: Philippines
- Philippines: International Travel
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 24,216,200 people who speak Tagalog in Canada, Guam, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
Now you can say hello to 24,216,200!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Tagalog
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.