Say Hello in the Turkish Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Turkish?
Words in English from the Turkish language:
- Noun Classification in Turkish
- Turkish Tongue-Twisters
- Turkish Lessons
- Learning Turkish Online
- BBC Languages Across Europe: Turkish
- Turkish Language Profile
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Turkish
- Turkish in Turkey conversational videos in Turkish with translations
- Language Differences: English and Turkish
- Expressions and Greetings in Turkish
- International Children’s Digital Library: Books in Turkish
- Turkish Presidents
- Constitution of the Republic of Turkey
- Turkish Museum of Architecture
- Turkish Culture
- Republic of Turkey: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Turkish Proverbs and Folk Sayings
- Nasreddin Hodja: Tales of the Turkish Trickster
- Turkey (Republic) – Encyclopedia.com
- Turkey: International Travel
- Country Study of Turkey
- CIA World Factbook: Turkey
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 50,733,420 people who speak Turkish in Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Netherlands, Romania, Russia (Asia), Serbia and Montenegro, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, the United States of America, and Uzbekistan.
Now you can say hello to 50,733,420 people!
*Source: Ethnologue: Turkish
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.