Say Hello in the Korean Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
|Korean:||Annyong ha shimnikka||Che irumun (your name) imnida|
|Pronunciation:||An-YOH HASHim-ni-kah||Chay-rehMUN (name) imneeDAH|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Korean?
Words in English from the Korean language:
|kimchee, kimchi||tae kwon do|
- Language Differences: English and Korean
- Voyager Audio Greeting in Korean
- Korean Language Study free site, but registration required
- Korean Travel Phrases
- Brief History of the Korean Language
- Korean Language Profile
- Korean in Korea instructional videos in Korean with translations
- English-Korean Dictionary
- Secrets of Korean Food
- Origin Theories of the Korean Language
- Korean Embassy: Culture, Government, and Society
- CIA World Factbook: North Korea
- CIA World Factbook: South Korea
- North Korea: International Travel
- South Korea: International Travel
- Country Study of North Korea
- Country Study of South Korea
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 66,418,320 people who speak Korean in North and South Korea, Thailand, China, Japan, Russia, the United States of America and Singapore.
Now you can say hello to 66,418,320 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Korean
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.