Nt1330 Unit 1 Research Paper

656 Words3 Pages

20.9 Describe how you would use each type of supporting material to create interest, clarify your point, provide emphasis to a point, and offer proof that results in belief.
As a revolutionary smartphone application developed organization, we will develop to learn and have broad involvement in making superior, component pressed local smartphone applications for all the significant portable stages including iOS, Android, BlackBerry OS and Windows versatile. Moreover, as specialists at HTML portable development, we can likewise assemble cross-stage smartphone applications that will chip away at any gadget or trend. Organizations and people choosing our application for their custom smartphone use and developmental needs must guarantee that their last deliverable, regardless of the innovation it is based on, will be secure, scalable, and practical in whatever environment it has facilitated.

Utilizing a spry development system to convey our smartphone application …show more content…

It will be a paid app (method will be determined to be determined). Evidence supports that as much as 70 percent of the apps on the market are “paid apps” and the other 30 percent are “free apps”. There exist several marketing policies, for implementation prior to launching of this app, they include free trials, one time purchase, time defined, usage defined and pay for play. The paid apps generate anywhere from 1.5 to 5 million dollars annually. Apps that are games or other products, provide a unique tool or service, provide a subscription to premium content etc., are all ways an app can generate income. Additionally, apps can allow hosting of advertisements, which can allow app makers to create the app to download free or give app makers the ability to make both a free version of the app, supported by advertisements and a paid version of the app without any

More about Nt1330 Unit 1 Research Paper

Open Document